Name: Private Safaris: Tsavo East, Tsavo West, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru, Masai Mara
Safari Type: Kenya Budget Safaris (Private Camping)
Duration: 7 Days
Start: Nairobi at 7 AM
End: Nairobi at 4 PM
FEATURES OF THIS SAFARI PACKAGE
7 Days Kenya holiday safari visiting class “A” national parks and game reserves of the Tsavo East, Amboseli, Lake Nakuru & Masai Mara.
Safari includes unlimited game viewing drives in the national parks, a boat ride at Lake Naivasha and hike at hell’s gate with a walking safari on the Crescent Island.
The road safari is exciting with a comfortable driving pace and short national park connecting drives including stops at interesting attractions every day.
On the evening of day seven you return to the Kenya coast on the evening Mombasa flight or sample our modern standard gauge train to Mombasa.
Safari accommodation is provided in a choice of economy, standard or luxury lodges or tented camps depending on your budget.
Transport is in customized pop up top safari minivan.
Option of 4 x 4 pop up top Land Cruiser jeep upgrade is provided at an extra price.
So that you may know…
Check-in Time: 08:00
Check-out Time: 16:00
Budget Tour: This is a Budget Road safari.
Private tour: This is an exclusively private Kenya tour.
Can start any day: If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized: You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for single travelers: Single travelers can join this group tour.
Children policy: Children from the age of 1 year are allowed to participate under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Minimum age: No minimum age for this tour
Airport transfer available: Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (US$15 per person)
– Meet our English speaking tour guide at the hotel / airport
– After a short briefing occupy your seats in a mini safari bus, customized with pop-up roof to enjoy the breath taking flora and fauna en route to Tsavo East National Park. The park is famous for lions and elephants
– Reach Ashnil Aruba lodge, check in and treat your taste buds with the delicious lunch
– Get prepared for afternoon game drive to the park
– Head back towards Ashnil Aruba lodge for dinner and overnight stay
– Enjoy and capture early morning game drive
– Back to lodge for sumptuous breakfast
– En-route to Ngulia lodge via Tsavo West game
– Check in and relax
– Take pleasure of mouthwatering lunch and leave for the all-time favorites – Rhino sanctuary
– If you are lucky enough, you will not miss those rare scenes of leopard on the way back to the lodge
– Enjoy traditional dinner and overnight stay
– Leave for morning game drive after breakfast
– Visit Mzima Springs, watch fishes and hippos in crystal clear blue waters. Majority of times monkeys and crocodiles are also seen
– Arrive at Amboseli National Park and check in at Ol Tukai lodge
– After having lunch, leave for afternoon game drive
– Enjoy the mesmerizing scenic beauty of Mount Kilimanjaro. You are free to use your lenses to capture that amazing wildlife like cheetah, wild buffalo, zebras, gnus, giraffes, lions and elephants
– Get back to the lodge. Dinner and overnight at the lodge
– Have breakfast and take your seats for two hours morning safari before leaving for Lake Nakuru
– Take a pause for luscious lunch at Carnivore in Nairobi, followed by another pause after sometime to capture the picturesque views of great rift valley
– Encounter the most admired and the biggest ornithological spots, known for the most famous black and white Rhino
– Arrive Lake Nakuru lodge, check in and enjoy appetizing dinner
– Overnight stay at the lodge
Masai Mara is universally renowned for exclusive landscapes, lake mirages, game drives, early morning & night safari and extraordinary wildlife photography in addition to sunrise and sunsets.
– Have early morning breakfast and leave for Masai Mara
– Take a pause at Narok town and enjoy the packed lunch, followed by the journey to Masai Mara
– Make your lenses work harder to capture those lifetime memories you will encounter during afternoon game drive en route to Masai Mara
– When lucky enough, you can get some incredible views of big cats as well as other predators hunting in the open fields during safari
– Reach Mara Sorova camp or Ashnil Mara camp, enjoy dinner and a good night sleep
– Leave for the most famous early morning game drive, head back to the camp where delightful breakfast waits for you
– Explore your day with the most dangerous natives in the captivity of nature in Masai Mara. Capture some remarkable charming views with a plethora of wildlife like giraffes, wildebeests, zebras, lions, hippos, rhinos, cheetahs and a range of others too
– Watch the biggest and the most dangerous crocodiles basking on Mara river banks
– Enjoy sunset and head back to the camp
– Relish your taste buds with lip smacking dinner and enjoy overnight stay
– Have breakfast and leave for Nairobi
– Packed lunch along with a short game drive will be provided, depending upon your flight
– Drop off at airport and you fly to your place
HAVE A WONDERFUL SAFARI HOLIDAY – SEE YOU ON THE ROAD…….
PRICE FOR THIS TOUR IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE
KARIBU TENA!! ”WELCOME AGAIN”
Budget Kenya Safari (Per person)
1 Pax = USD $3250
2 Pax = USD $2350
3 Pax = USD $2350
4 Pax = USD $2330
5 Pax = USD $2330
6 Pax = USD $2300
7 Pax = USD $2300
8 Pax = USD $2270
9 Pax = USD $2270
Mid-Luxury Kenya Safari (Per person)
1 Pax = USD $3550
2 Pax = USD $2650
3 Pax = USD $2650
4 Pax = USD $2630
5 Pax = USD $2630
6 Pax = USD $2600
7 Pax = USD $2600
8 Pax = USD $2580
9 Pax = USD $2580
Luxury Kenya Safari (Per person)
1 Pax = USD $5100
2 Pax = USD $3850
3 Pax = USD $3850
4 Pax = USD $3830
5 Pax = USD $3830
6 Pax = USD $3800
7 Pax = USD $3800
8 Pax = USD $3780
9 Pax = USD $3780
Kindly Note transport for this safari is in a Tour Van. You can request for a 4×4 land-cruiser at an extra $100 per day