About us – Jamboree Africa Tours and Safaris (JATS) Overview:
Jamboree Africa Tour and Safaris (JATS) is a full Destination Management Company offering reliable, Competitive professional holiday services within the East Africa region. It is a privately owned company established in the year 2012. Our Purpose is to handle every detail of your holiday itinerary. Sorting through the vast options available and finding you that dream holiday that fulfills your holiday needs and with value for your money is our commitment to you. Hence we save you from the hassles, uncertainty, and inconvenience that comes with you having to do it all by yourself.
We specialize in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zanzibar. Our success is based on our knowledge of the destinations we sell, combined with the reliability, creativity and dedication of our team. To us each tourist is unique, that is why we offer a specifically tailored package for each group, based on customer-focus approach, personal attention and thoughtful suggestions.
We are Africa specialists – this is all we do. Our philosophy is quite simple. We create safaris that are first and foremost safe, but are also enjoyable. Many of us grew up on the plains of Africa, and so it gives us great joy to show visitors a glimpse of nature’s un-spoilt savannahs. As we believe it is important to preserve the last great wildernesses of the world, we have a solid conservation policy which includes using the most efficient vehicles and keeping them well maintained.
Our mission is to provide superior and unrivaled Tour and Travel services to the satisfaction of our diverse clientele.
Our vision is to be the Tour and Travel Company of choice in Kenya and the East African region.
Most of our customers come from Europe (UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Germany, Russia,) and America (USA and Canada). Although there is a good number in Asia (China, India and Japan) not forgetting our local tourists.
Our Travel Experts team: .…….a team keen on every detail of your holiday!
After dreaming, planning and paying for a holiday, all you want is a unique, memorable, flawless experience. Our team is made up of committed, adventurous and highly experienced personnel, many of whom have been in the industry for many years. The creative nature of our team ensures your holiday has a positive surprise element. Our success is based on our knowledge of the destinations we sell, combined with the reliability, creativity and dedication. To us, each is unique, that is why we offer a specifically tailored package for each group, based on customer-focus approach, personal attention and thoughtful suggestions. We guarantee you expert advice and assistance in holiday planning, efficient and timely itinerary building, and professional and reliable customer service from our tour guides, all of whom have traveled extensively throughout this wonderful region of the world.
OUR SAFARI GUIDES…More than just a guide…Your personal travel companion
At Jamboree Africa Tours and Safaris, our guests are the most important people. However besides our guests, our safari driver-guides are equally very important us.
Why you may ask?
When you take a trip with us, most of your time will be spent with your driver-guide. His passion for his job, his knowledge of nature, his driving ability and – most of all – his personality will be key factors in making sure that your safari or trip is memorable. It is through his trained eyes that you will best see and understand the wonders of nature that you are witnessing; through the sharing of his knowledge that you will get a real feeling for the East African wildlife, landscape, culture and its friendly people.
That’s why we take great care in selecting our driver-guides. Knowing their job is simply not enough for us to employ someone as a driver-guide. They must love the land, the animals, the culture and the people and be able to share that love with all our visitors. They must go about their work with a genuine smile and a sense of humour. We have driver-guides who speak English, Chinese, Spanish, French, Italian and German. All our guides are family friendly with good know on how to handle kids while on safari.
We employ and strive to retain only the best in the industry; those with expert knowledge in wildlife, culture, history and other areas of tourist interest. The driver-guides are continually under training on customer service, client’s safety, wildlife and general knowledge. Our guides are registered with the Professional Guides Association and apart from being experts at wildlife identification and behavior; they have ample knowledge on each destinations’ flora and fauna as well as the region’s history and the way of life and culture of the local people.
Our experienced tour guides have always ensured that your yesterday is different from today and leaves you yearning for tomorrow.
Our safari vehicles: …..…Safety, priceless exclusivity and luxury
Both 4×4 Jeeps/Landcruiser and Safari Vans
Jamboree Africa Tours and Safaris has a fleet of custom designed safari vehicles. You have a choice of either 4×4, safari vans or buses. The buses are usually used during city tours, conferences and airport transfers. The 4×4 and safari vans are used for the actual safari since they can transverse the terrains of Africa. They have special rooftops which ensure better game viewing and very good photography.
Also Note the following about our vehicles:
- Besides routine maintenance, all our vehicles are checked after every safari to ensure they are fit for the next safari.
- Our 4×4 Landcruisers (Jeeps) and safari vans have custom designed rooftop that opens up for Game viewing and photography
- The vehicles have both long and short radio frequencies for efficient communication of the drivers while on safari.
- In the vehicle you will find seat belts on every seat, a cool box containing bottled water, a first aid kit, binoculars and safari related reference materials (bird guide, animals guide etc)
- Our clients are all guaranteed window seats to ensure better viewing.
- They all have enough leg room and luggage rack.
- A number of our 4×4 Landcruisers have FREE WIFI which enables clients to keep in touch with their families and friend while on safari and share their safari moments instantly.
- Most of our 4×4 vehicles are also fitted with charging sockets which ensures your cameras and phones are fully charged throughout the safari.
Jamboree Africa Tours and Safaris (JATS) organizes safaris in Eastern Africa to countries Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and Zanzibar. We ensure your safari is one that the memories will always leave a smile on your face. Whichever destination one picks we ensure nothing but absolute fan. Everyone who comes to Africa comes for an experience, it could be looking for adventure, a sense of accomplishment after climbing a mountain, relaxing on the beaches, looking at our wide variety of wildlife, learning the different cultures of our people, honeymoon with your life partner, whatever it is we ensure you get what you what and much more.
We offer the following service;
- Bird Watching and Sceneries Vacation
- Wildlife safaris
- Beach Vacations
- Photography and filming tours,
- Adventure– Mountain Climbing, White Water Rafting, Walking, Cycling, Camel rides safaris
- Seat-in-vehicle safaris guaranteed to depart with minimum 2 persons
- Airport ‘Meet and Greet’ Transfers and Transport Services
- Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Events
- Corporate Travel Management.
- Weddings and Honeymoon packages
- Students Experiential, Special Interest and Study Tours
- Volunteer Tourism and Student Groups
- Camping Safaris and overland Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Safaris
- Home-stays, Cultural, Community , village tours and historical tours
Our Communicant Network:
We are well equipped with state-of-the-art radio communication machines and 24hour mobile phones that facilitate contacts with our drivers while they are out there in the bush with our clients. All vehicles are also fitted with long range two way radio communication system interlinked for constant bush to base communication. Our drivers also have mobile Phones thus ensuring an unmatched support network in the region.
- Day and night game drives
- Fishing and boating
- Walking and climbing
- Dhow trips
- Hot air ballooning
- Island hopping, snorkelling and SCUBA diving
- Natural and cultural photography
- Camel and horse riding
- Family activities
- Primate tracking and observation (chimps & gorillas)
- Exotic train journeys
Jamboree Africa Tours and Safaris (JATS) Clients
- We cater for the leading global tour operators from around the world
- Tour operators, travel agents, groups, conference and incentive operators, cruise lines, schools and museums
- Specialists: photographic, ornithological, zoological, natural history, cultural and archaeological