Disability Flying Kenya Safari: 3 Days – 2 Nights Masai Mara Special Tour Overview:
Name: Disability Flying Kenya Safari: Masai Mara Special Tour
Duration: 3 Days
Start: Nairobi at 7 AM
End: Nairobi at 4 PM
FEATURES OF THE 3 DAY 2 NIGHTS DISABILITY FLYING KENYA SAFARI
- Nairobi City
- Unique accommodation in safari lodges / tented camps
- 3 days at Masai – Mara game reserve
- Game and scenery viewing with the Masai tribes
- Option of Masai village visit at Masai Mara (your safari driver guide shall arrange for this)
- Optional Hot air balloon flight experience at $420 per person
DISABILITY FLYING KENYA SAFARI HIGHLIGHTS
This is a three day flying safari from Nairobi to the Maasai Mara for three persons with one of them being on a wheel Chair. You will stay at the Maasai Mara Serena Safari Lodge which is located near the Airstrip at the Maasai Mara. This offers a short trip for the wheelchair tourist client who is in pain but have to visit the Maasai Mara. You will be travelling in a special customized tour van made to accommodate the wheelchair and the two other clients while on this safari. You start from the Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport to the Wilson Airport for the Maasai Mara flight and round it up at the same venue as stated in the itinerary on the third day. Mara Serena Safari lodge is a 5 star lodge with facilities ready to accommodate a wheel chair client.
Day 1: Nairobi – Maasai Mara
On arrival at the Nairobi’s Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, you will be met by our tour manager who will brief you on your safari before you are transferred to take another flight at Wilson Airport to Maasai Mara at 10.00 hours. This flight takes 45 minutes to Maasai Mara arriving in time for lunch, thereafter at 1600 hours; proceed for a late afternoon game viewing drive till dusk in the park, which is essentially the northern extension of Tanzania’s Serengeti National Reserve as an artificial border only separates the two. Lunch, Dinner and Overnight at Maasai Mara Serena Safari lodge
Day 2: Maasai Mara
Early breakfast followed by game viewing drives within the reserve till Lunch time. (Slow movement within the park).
The Maasai Mara, The New 7th wonder of the world and 4th preferred tourist destination in the world is a home to wildlife in such abundance and variety that it is difficult to imagine. The most spectacular event of the natural world takes place here; The annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (Tanzania) in search of water and pasture while being followed on their heels by the predators of the savanna; lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures. It hosts over 450 species of animals which include lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, many kinds of antelopes and elephants.
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Overnight at Maasai Mara Serena Safari lodge
Wheel Chair Safaris
Day 3: Maasai Mara – Nairobi – Departure
Early morning, pre breakfast game viewing drive Return to the lodge for breakfast.
Take the opportunity to fly over the Mara in a Hot air Balloon provided at extra cost. The balloon package includes a champagne breakfast in the wild! If you can spare the money, viewing abundant game afloat a balloon is an unforgettable experience.
After breakfast and your last game drive, depart the Maasai Mara for Nairobi with the morning flight taking off at 11.15 hours and arriving in Nairobi at 12.15 hours ready for lunch served at the Famous Carnivore Restaurant near the Wilson airport before you are transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your departure flight.
- Transport based on a special customized safari minibus for wheel chair client with pop up roof for game viewing while in Nairobi and Maasai Mara
- All Park entry fee
- All Airports transfer fees
- Local Flight fees to the Maasai Mara and back to Nairobi
- Accommodation and all meals in Maasai Mara and at the meals at Carnivore Restaurant
- Service of an English-speaking driver guide
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Government taxes
- Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara – US$ 420 per person extra
(Price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.)
- Tips to driver guides and porter.
- Extras at the lodges – tips, drinks, telephone
- Services of a Nurse if needed.
- Airport Departure tax
- Visa fees