Jambo Safari: 5 Days Amboseli -Nakuru -Mara -Citizens/Residents Rates Overview:
Name: 5 Days 4 Nights Amboseli – Lake Nakuru – Masai Mara Jambo Safari Kenya Package – Citizens/Residents Rates
Duration: 5 Days
Start: Nairobi at 7 AM
End: Nairobi at 4 PM
Jambo Safari HighlightsFEATURES OF THIS JAMBO SAFARI PACKAGE
- Mt. Kilimanjaro peaks, Amboseli National Park
- One stop shop for wildlife viewing including sights of Big 5
- Unlimited game viewing drives with exclusive use of pop up top safari vehicle
- Observation hill for Large Elephant herds
- Black and white rhinos at the Lake Nakuru national park sanctuary
- Masai country and Masai tribes people
- Lake Nakuru national park
- Flamingo and bird viewing drives
- Unique accommodation in safari lodges / tented camps
- Masai Mara game reserve
- The great Rift Valley and its lakes
- Option of Masai village visit at Masai Mara (your safari driver guide shall arrange for this)
Amboseli National Park is one of Kenya’s most well-known nature reserves. This wide extend of savannah and swampland includes the generally dry Lake Amboseli, and quite a bit of it is inside sight of Tanzania’s forceful snow-topped Kilimanjaro. Supplementing this sensational scene are powerful crowds of elephants, the recreation center’s greatest draw. Head to Observation Hill for the absolute most noteworthy perspectives; early morning and late evening are best to spot these magnificent creatures.
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Pick up from your Nairobi hotel or airport and drive to Amboseli national pack which is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, which dominates the landscape, and open plains.Arriving with a short game drive at booked camp or lodge, check in, have lunch and a short rest. Afternoon game drive at the park later Dinner and overnight at your booked camp or lodge.
About Lake Nakuru
Lake Nakuru National Park is flamingo land. It is home to a huge number of lesser flamingos. At any given time, every flamingo in the world seems to be at this beautiful shallow alkaline lake, just south of Nakuru town. The lake is a spectacular ocean of pink surrounded by forest and plains that are home other wildlife too. With a total area size of 368 square kilometers and home to more than 450 different kinds of birds, Lake Nakuru park is one of the finest ornithological sights in the world. The Lake is world famous as the location of the greatest bird spectacle on earth.
Day 2: Amboseli – Lake Nakuru.
Early breakfast at your lodge, after breakfast, Leave Amboseli for Nakuru arriving in time for lunch and check in at booked camp or lodge have lunch and relax. Later afternoon game drive to see one of the largest ornithological spots, Flamingo, and a variety of wildlife not forgetting the famous white Rhino and black rhino found in this park. Dinner and overnight at booked camp or lodge.
Day 3: Lake Nakuru – Masai mara
Early morning breakfast . After breakfast leave Lake Nakuru for Masai mara arriving in time for lunch. check in at booked camp or lodge and have lunch. Afternoon game drive through the park in search of the Lion, Cheetah, Elephant, Buffalo and other members of the Big five plus other animals. Dinner and overnight at booked camp or lodge.
About Masai Mara
The Maasai Mara National Reserve or the Mara as its popularly known, boasts for sheltering various wild animals like the lion, cheetah and other animals that annually migrate to and from Tanzania to the Masai Mara like the Gazelles, wildebeest and zebras and many more. During a game drive, you are likely to view the big 5 which is something most tourists coming to Kenya hope to see. Rainy seasons usually start from November all through to May with December being the peak. As for the dry seasons, expect them anywhere from June to November.
Day 4: Masai Mara
Early morning game drive game drive return back to lodge for breakfast after breakfast Full day spend in the park with packed lunch in search of its popular residents like the well known predators and their opponents like the Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Hippo and the dangerous Crocodiles with a visit to Mara river. Meals and overnight at booked camp or lodge.
Day 5: Masai Mara – Nairobi.
Early Morning breakfast at booked camp or lodge check out of the lodge and park and drive to Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at your respective hotel or airport.
Price Per Person
Budget Camping Jambo Safari
Luxury Lodge Jambo Safari
- Rescue Insurance (AAR)
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari.
- Meal plan as described, B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Accommodation in double room sharing.
- All park entrance fees to include government taxes and service of an
- English speaking professional driver/guide.
- Game drives as detailed in the itinerary.
- Exclusive transport in a safari tour mini bus 4 x 4 with a game viewing
- Roof hatch and UHF radio.
Price Does Not Include;
- Items of a personal nature.
Recommended you carry;
- Warm Clothing.
- Chargers for your Cameras or Phones.
- Swimming Costumes.
- Comfortable non Light colored Clothing for Game drives.Example avoid white
WHAT TO CARRY
Passport/ ID, Camera, Hat, sunglasses, torch, clothes. Residents / citizens MUST show their ID/passports or Residency cards or else will be charged as non residents. ALL documents must be valid
Thank you for choosing us
*Welcome Again* *Karibu Tena *